Are you thinking about implementing the NIST CSF to protect your organization from cyberthreats like ransomware?
Not sure how to get started?
Download the new e-book from Telos Corporation to learn more.
The cybersecurity landscape has rapidly evolved over the past decade. With constant technological improvements and increasing digital transformation to the cloud, many organizations’ threat landscapes have grown more challenging with new vulnerabilities and a larger attack surface across complex on-premises, multi-cloud, and hybrid environments.
Currently, and in the coming years, it will be imperative for organizations to establish a continuous and repeatable cyber risk and compliance management program. Whether your organization has extensive or no cybersecurity experience, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) provides a logical, demonstratable, and repeatable approach to implementing best practices along your organization’s cybersecurity journey.
Download the latest eBook from Telos Corporation, Five Real World Tips for Implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework – Practical Advice for Successfully Deploying the CSF at Your Organization, to learn more about how the CSF can benefit your organization as well as:
- Key assets for CSF implementation and best practices recommendations (including vertical-specific resources).
- Prioritizing your most critical and vulnerable assets – based on business and mission objectives.
- Obtaining organizational support and collaboration for the CSF from the top-down.
- How continuous monitoring and repeatable assessments are imperative in facilitating organizations moving away from reactive, point-in-time assessments.
- The optimal investment balance between people, processes, and utilizing software for compliance automation.