Xacta: IT and Cyber Risk Management Platform
The enterprise solution for cyber risk management and compliance automation.
Xacta® is an IT and cyber risk management platform designed to help you meet the complex challenges of managing IT and cyber risk with intelligent workflow, automated control selection and assessment, and continuous compliance monitoring.
Deployed at some of the world’s most security-conscious organizations, Xacta enables you to continuously manage your cyber risk and security compliance initiatives through the power of automation. Xacta administers the key elements of more than 100 leading regulations and policies for IT security compliance in government and commercial markets, including the NIST RMF, RMF for DoD IT, CNSS 1253, NIST CSF, and FedRAMP.
Xacta is an IT and Cyber Risk Management Platform that Enables You To:
- Establish a centralized cyber risk management platform for enterprise security intelligence
- Streamline compliance process for the leading government and industry standards and frameworks
- Collect extensive IT asset inventory data
- Inherit controls from IT systems on-premises, in the cloud, and hybrid
- Dynamically map IT assets, vulnerabilities, and controls sets (map once, comply with many standards)
- Detect, identify, and remediate threats to system security
- Generate the reports and documentation needed for regulatory compliance
Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Cyber Risk Management, 2023
Telos recognized as a Sample Vendor in the Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Cyber Risk Management 2023.
The first commercial web-based application to automate cyber risk management and security compliance processes in 2000
Used by members of the U.S. Intelligence Community to automate the assessment and authorization (A&A) of more than 20,000 systems
Used by a large government agency as its standard enterprise solution for continuous security compliance
EMA Vendor to Watch: Telos
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) highlights Xacta, Telos’ cyber risk management and compliance solution.
Regulatory Content and Controls Crosswalk
Xacta can support any regulation, standard, or custom policy to help your organization maintain a strong security posture and avoid possible fees. Our crosswalk feature can map together similar security standards allowing you to test once and comply with many.
Third Party Integrations and Open API
Xacta has several in app connectors to some of the most common 3rd party assessment tools. In addition, Xacta has a flexible open API to support additional 3rd party integrations, and the export of critical cyber risk management data to an existing GRC.
Request a Demo
Let us show you Xacta in action.