NIST RMF Automation
Xacta 360® streamlines and automates the processes that drive the NIST Risk Management Framework.
The complete solution for automating the NIST RMF
Xacta 360 is the comprehensive cyber risk management and compliance solution that streamlines and automates the NIST Risk Management Framework and the associated assessment and authorization process required for ATO.
With Xacta 360, you can:
- Store and manage all relevant organizational information
- Establish risk management roles
- Identify baseline and common controls
- Develop and implement your continuous monitoring strategy
- Collects resource and environment data
- Establishes inventory of resources and services being used
- Supports boundary definition, assets and resources, C-I-A value, etc.
- Auto selects all relevant controls
- Applies overlays (High Value Asset, Privacy, Cross Domain, Intel, etc.)
- Inherits Common and Shared controls and can provide RCIs
- Generates core documentation
- Defines implementation for all Common and Shared controls
- Provides guidance from CSPs on how to configure services for compliance (RCIs)
- Automates scans for verification of control compliance
- Validates that resources are configured in a compliant manner
- Defines risks and creates POA&Ms
- Continuously validates controls
- Provides ongoing understanding of risk and compliance
- Offers alerts if there is drift
NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 5
Dr. Ron Ross joins Telos’ Steve Horvath to learn how Rev. 5 brings sharper focus to privacy protection, makes baseline tailoring more flexible, and supports better integration of the NIST CSF and RMF.
The RMF is Dead. Long Live the RMF.
Check out this on-demand webinar on the growing pains and challenges of the RMF as it continues to evolve.
Request a Demo
Let us show you Xacta in action.