NIST CSF Automation
The solution for streamlining and automating adherence with the leading cyber risk management framework.
Xacta® Automation Enables CSF-based IT Risk Management
- Streamlines gathering and managing your security-related data
- Allows you to manage one or more compliance requirements via a single project
- Maps assessment results among similar requirements/controls to eliminate redundant effort (validate once and comply many times)
- Automates the documentation needed for CSF cyber risk management reporting
- Enables continuous monitoring of your security compliance posture
- Inherits controls from systems in the cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
Telos introduces Xacta 360 for the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to support your implementation of the CSF. Built on the Xacta 360 platform for cyber risk management and security compliance, the application automates and streamlines the processes and documentation required to follow the CSF via software and workflow. This saves time and effort over manual implementations.
Xacta 360 allows you to map any controls and requirements to the CSF gap assessment process and reporting construct (Categories, Subcategories, Functions). Standardizing on a software-driven implementation of a highly recognized standard like the CSF gives you the ability to demonstrate a standard of due care for governance purposes.
Reciprocity Across Multiple Frameworks: The Impossible Dream?
Check out this discussion of security controls reciprocity and how it may cut costs and save time in compliance.
Request a Demo
Let us show you Xacta in action.