Xacta 360®: Reduce the time and cost needed to achieve and maintain FedRAMP compliance.
Use Xacta 360 for FedRAMP to:
- Create a common working environment for all process participants
- Reduce spending on advisory services
- OSCAL SSP output simplifies and accelerates FedRAMP compliance
- Streamline gathering and managing your security-related data
- Automate the documentation needed for compliance reporting
- Enable continuous monitoring of your compliance posture
“Xacta dramatically eases the burden of managing the mountains of paperwork required for FedRAMP. When we need to update something, or adjust a control, it automatically updates all the necessary documents.”
-Mike Schaub, Information Security Manager, CloudCheckr
Xacta Saves you Time and Money in the FedRAMP Process
The Xacta FedRAMP application is an all-in-one tool for managing, testing, and documenting the compliance posture of your cloud offering. It enables you to create and update your system security documentation and authorization package in just minutes — a major time-saver for staying secure in the face of rapid changes in the cloud.
The application is built on the Xacta platform for IT risk management and compliance — the premier solution for automating and streamlining NIST’s security frameworks. Serving some of the world’s most security-conscious organizations, Xacta’s capabilities have:
- Reduced ATO process times from many months to just weeks
- Eliminated four to six weeks of manual effort per project when compliance regulations changed
- Avoided months of manual effort in identifying, inheriting, and managing controls
Without the Xacta FedRAMP application, the cost of advisory services to create your initial documentation package can run from $100,000 to $250,000. Each gap analysis can cost $20,000 to $40,000. And advisory services for continuous monitoring can be as high as $90,000. In short, Xacta FedRAMP can save you well over $250,000 across the lifecycle of your cloud offering.
While exact time and cost savings are difficult to estimate for different organizations, most aspiring cloud service providers (CSPs) should experience substantial savings by using Xacta for FedRAMP.
Request a Demo
Let us show you Xacta in action.