You can't exploit what you can't see.
Makes your users and their locations anonymous on the network
Provides high levels of security through network obfuscation, encryption, managed attribution, and dynamic IP routing
Offers secure mobile and remote access everywhere you need it
Available as Network as a Service (NaaS) and as specific voice and video applications
Operating under the philosophy that “you can’t exploit what you can’t see,” Telos Ghost offers a completely anonymous way for modern companies and government agencies to conduct business, connect to global resources, and do research online.
Telos Ghost is a robust, scalable, secure communications network that privatizes the public
internet to hide network resources and masks the identity and location of personnel to ensure total protection as they conduct their operations.
These same capabilities can also hide servers, applications, and unified mobile communications to ensure completely private voice, text, video, and chat over any device.
The unique architecture and capabilities of the Telos Ghost network provide high levels of security through multiple layers of encryption, network obfuscation, and proprietary-based mesh algorithms for dynamic IP routing among cloud transit nodes. Advanced managed attribution provides a second level of security by providing complete anonymity of your users and their locations.
Telos Ghost provides private, shared, or hybrid cloud-based access, allowing you to own your own private network without the cost of designing, implementing and managing the network yourself. Its flexible network capabilities are offered as a service and as tailored applications.
Telos Ghost protects your enterprise in three important ways:
Telos Ghost Private Web Access
Secure, anonymous Internet access
Private Web Access disguises the identity and location of personnel when using the public web for secure remote access, threat intelligence, and competitive research.
Telos Ghost Private Network Access
Leased-line security with VPN flexibility
Private Network Access allows authorized users to work with mission-critical enterprise information without being seen or discovered.
Telos Ghost Cloaked Services
Encrypted communications, storage, and applications
Cloaked Services provide remote users with the ability to securely talk, text, email, store information, and use video and applications over any mobile device.
Improving Endpoint Security via Obfuscation and Managed Attribution
Networks of tomorrow need to be architected in such a way as to frustrate attackers to the point where they go in search of other networks that are easier to attack. Networks of tomorrow need to be dynamic.
Ideal for the most security-conscious enterprises.
Telos Ghost offerings are ideal for high-sensitivity and confidential communications in requirements such as:
- Assured secure remote access to enterprise-wide and proprietary systems and assets
- Deployed communications / remote users / low-profile reachback
- Security-conscious industries such as financial services, law firms, insurance, healthcare
- Critical infrastructure protection: telecommunications, utilities, emergency services
- Communities of interests such as the military, first responders, disaster recovery, and law enforcement
Telos Ghost offers an effective communication capability to enhance security, mobility and survivability across the spectrum of dispersed operations:
- Provides secure mobile access everywhere you need it
- Makes your users and their locations anonymous on the network
- Hides your identity and location; cannot be geo-located
- Provides high levels of security through encryption and obfuscation
- VDI capability provides persistent and non-persistent VMs for unique persona-based access
- Available as Network as a Service (NaaS)
- Offered as a subscription on a shared or dedicated network
The revolution of obfuscation for cybersecurity and threat intelligence
Success in cyber defense and threat intelligence is increasingly tied to the emerging best practice of anonymizing — or obfuscating — sensitive data and user information.
To learn more, request a demo, or inquire about a free, no-obligation trial of Telos Ghost, call us at 1-800-70-TELOS (800-708-3567) or fill out our contact form today.