Secure Anonymized Search
Investigate and influence online without footprints, from anywhere at any time — at a competitive price point.
Anonymous. Affordable. Untraceable. Telos Ghost® is our answer to the deficiencies of Tor and one-hop proxies. It allows you to create a network that is untraceable, anonymous, and completely distinct from your corporate network. Unlike other solutions, we offer minimal latency and aggressive pricing. Telos Ghost also works seamlessly with your existing cybersecurity tools, giving you a unique competitive edge.
Many organizations think their cyber threat intelligence feeds and tools are good enough. They think they are anonymous. They think they are untraceable. They aren’t.
But you don’t need more tools, or different tools. You don’t need to start over or reinvent your intelligence and research divisions. What you need is the cloak of untraceable anonymity offered by Telos Ghost.
We offer all of this without any servers or leased rack space (if you choose our hosted option). No additional hardware investment. No assets to manage or depreciate. Instead, you use our sustainable cloud-based infrastructure to gather intelligence and conduct research with low overhead and no commitment.
How can Telos Ghost be used for anonymous online search?
- Law enforcement teams can be online anywhere at any time, often with little or no notice. Need to leverage the power of managed attribution to appear to be in Chicago … or Austin … or Buenos Aires? No problem.
- Cyber crime investigation units within corporations can quietly and quickly investigate cyber attacks using personas and sacrificial nodes. Never again worry about having to cycle equipment or resources discovered by those you are watching.
- Businesses needing access to data hidden in the dark web can go undercover to gather competitive intelligence or investigate threats. Being able to research where you aren’t wanted using obfuscation has never been easier.
- Companies investigating suspected wrongdoing can create and manage multiple identities all over the world. Log in with different personas from anywhere you need to be.
- Cost-sensitive businesses can dramatically reduce their IT infrastructure costs for existing investigative and research hardware and software — and get better results.
- Technical teams researching threats can get access to more than a just a browser — they can launch and run any application accessible from a desktop.
Telos Ghost makes all of this possible, at a price-point and just-in-time delivery that will surprise you.
Applications enhanced by Telos Ghost.
Telos Ghost passes all ports and protocols and can be used seamlessly in conjunction with a wide variety of cyber intelligence tools and applications, particularly those requiring obfuscation or managed attribution. If your application is TCP and IPV4, we can make it better. Examples include Bria VoIP, Cisco AnyConnect, Cisco VPNs, and Asterisk PBX, Openfire XMPP Client, and FireEye.
Who uses Telos Ghost?
Many of our customers in the public and private sectors do not allow us to publicly disclose their identity. However, if you contact us for a private demo and your organization meets our standards, we can share key customer case studies and additional information.
Enterprise Managed Attribution
Isolate and control your team’s digital footprint.
Anonymous Online Research
Are competitors monitoring and analyzing your online research activity?
Digital Disguises for Cyber Operations
Learn techniques that will help you to manage and disguise your online identity.
To learn more, request a demo, or inquire about a free, no-obligation trial of Telos Ghost, call us at 1-800-70-TELOS (800-708-3567) or fill out our contact form today.