Private Network Access
Privatizes the public Internet for protection superior to any VPN
Telos Ghost® Private Network Access allows authorized users to work with mission-critical enterprise information without being seen or discovered. It enables the establishment of sustainable cybersecurity infrastructure, providing multilayered secure tunnels for all data traffic and obscuring the correlation between the entry doorways and the client cloud or premises-based enclave from external observers. Software and system agnostic, and accessible from any device and location, Telos Ghost Private Network Access provides a full security solution while maintaining your existing encryption and software services.
- Connect employees to corporate network resources
- Access to secure computing environments
- Secure distribution of corporate assets
- Securely connect to distributed databases
- Secure connectivity to cloud or premises-based private enclaves
Secure critical data in motion with no detectable latency
- Multiple work groups able to securely share networks
- Secures large volumes of data in real time
Secure interactions with clients, customers, and partners
- Keep their information and transactions safe with private secure communications
Secure remote office and mobile worker interactions
- Secure anytime/anyplace
- Provides secure network between people, process, and data
Network Security from the Edge Out
Learn why threats outside your network can lead to breaches within your network.
Enterprise Managed Attribution
Isolate and control your team’s digital footprint.
Improving Endpoint Security via Obfuscation and Managed Attribution
Networks of tomorrow need to be architected in such a way as to frustrate attackers to the point where they go in search of other networks that are easier to attack. Networks of tomorrow need to be dynamic.
The revolution of obfuscation for cybersecurity and threat intelligence
Success in cyber defense and threat intelligence is increasingly tied to the emerging best practice of anonymizing — or obfuscating — sensitive data and user information.
To learn more, request a demo, or inquire about a free, no-obligation trial of Telos Ghost, call us at 1-800-70-TELOS (800-708-3567) or fill out our contact form today.