Last Updated: February 7, 2024
Thank you for visiting www.telos.com (the “Site”), presented to you by Telos Corporation (“Telos”). Use of the Site is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”), which include the Privacy Notice posted on the Site at www.telos.com/privacy (the “Notice”).
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING AND INTERACTING WITH THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND THE NOTICE, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND THE NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
TELOS HAS THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO AMEND OR CHANGE THE TERMS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING ANY SUCH AMENDMENT OR CHANGE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AMENDMENT(S) OR CHANGE(S).
1. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Telos that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. If you violate any of these Terms, your right to access or use the Site shall be terminated automatically and immediately.
2. Information posted on the Site is believed to be complete and reliable. However, the information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Telos assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is posted and use of such information is at your risk. Telos reserves the right to make changes to document names, product specifications, or other information without obligation to notify any person of such changes. In addition, products, services, or programs posted on the Site may be subject to restrictions not discussed on the Site.
3. Any information or material sent to Telos through the publicly available sections of the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary. By sending Telos any information or material, you grant Telos an unrestricted and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and/or distribute the information or material, and you also agree that Telos may use any feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send to Telos for any purpose. However, Telos will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted information or material to Telos unless: (a) Telos obtains your permission to use your name; or (b) Telos first notifies you that the information or material you submit to the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) Telos is required to do so by law.
4. Telos disclaims any express or implied warranties related to the use of the Site, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, suitability, accuracy, noninfringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Furthermore, Telos makes no representations or warranties regarding other websites which may be accessed from Telos websites. In this regard, you are advised that when you access a non-Telos website, even one that may contain a Telos logo, it is independent from Telos, and Telos has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Telos website does not mean that Telos endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take the precautions necessary to ensure that the websites you access are suitable for your use, respectful of your privacy rights, and free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malware of a destructive nature.
5. In no event shall Telos be liable for any errors contained herein or for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site (including any and all of its contents) OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, even if Telos is aware of the possibility of such errors or damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the preceding limitation may not apply to you.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Telos and its suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ fees) related to your violation of the Terms.
7. Telos owns and operates the Site. Telos does not grant any licenses to or rights in any information posted on the Site, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property. Unless otherwise specified, all information posted on the Site is and remains the property of Telos and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and, throughout the world, by applicable copyright laws. You may print and/or download single copies of information posted on the Site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, and non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Otherwise, no information posted on the Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part or by any form or means, without prior written permission from Telos. The use of information from the Site on any other website or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other similar laws.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (the “Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Telos or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Telos or the third party that owns the Mark. For a list of Telos Marks, see our Telos Trademark List at Telos Trademark List – Telos Corporation. For information on reporting claims of possible copyright infringement, see our Telos Copyright Infringement Notification Policy.
9. The name Telos may not be used in advertising or publicity by you or by any other third party without specific prior written permission from Telos.
10. Telos makes no representation about the suitability of its products and services for other than intended purposes.
11. The Telos software offerings described on the Site are furnished under license agreement. The offerings may be used only in accordance with the terms of the license agreement.
12. Telos operates this Site from its offices within the United States of America. Telos makes no representation that the information posted on the Site is appropriate or allowed to be accessed in locations other than the United States, and access to the Site and its contents from jurisdictions where illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for the compliance with applicable laws within their jurisdiction. The Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
13. The Site may contain “forward-looking statements,” regarding Telos business, customers, partners, future products and services, estimates of future business prospects or financial results, statements regarding the objectives, expectations, intentions, beliefs or strategies of Telos, or statements containing words such as “believe,” “project,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “anticipate,” “plans,” “seeks,” or similar expressions. It is important to note that the actual results of Telos could differ materially from projections in such forward-looking statements, so undue reliance should not be placed on such statements. Among the important factors that could cause such actual results to differ materially are (i) difficulties or delays in implementing Telos product or service offerings; (ii) failure to achieve sales, marketing and other objectives; (iii) rapid technological change; (iv) loss of significant customers; (v) risks inherent in conducting business abroad; (vi) other risk factors listed from time to time in the registration statements of Telos filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements which may be posted on the Site are made as of the date that such statements are originally published or made, and Telos undertakes no obligation to update any such forward-looking statements.
14. Telos may at any time revise these Terms by updating this notice page. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this notice page to determine the then current Terms to which you are bound.