The Alliant 2 GWAC is a Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contract (MA IDIQ). This contact provides maximum flexibility in acquiring an IT services-based solution for any conceivable IT services-based requirement. It is designed to drive government savings through both efficiencies and improved reporting data with greater integrity, while maintaining an “Anything IT Anywhere” philosophy.
47QTCK18D0035 IDIQ Full and Open
The Alliant 2 GWAC is now available to use. The Effective Date is July 1, 2018. The Period of Performance and Ordering Period is a 5 multiyear base term through June 30, 2023, plus a 5 multiyear option period through June 30, 2028.
Alliant 2, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners that include a $50 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option. The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract, and IT systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The primary Alliant support areas include:
- Service Access Delivery
- Service Platform and Infrastructure
- Component Framework
- Service Interface and Integration
- Customer Service
- Process Automation
- Business Management
- Business Asset Services
- Business Analytical Services
- Back Office Services
- Support Services (Security, Systems, and Forms Management, Communications)
- DoDEA Mission Area Support
- Controls and Oversight
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Regulatory Development
- Planning and Resource Allocation
- System and Network Controls
With GSA’s Alliant 2 Contract, government agencies can obtain a single source of integrated IT services and access to “best in class” private sector IT services. Its broad array of features and benefits include:
- Allows for long-term planning on large-scale programs
- Offers flexibility and supports all contract types (i.e., fixed price, cost reimbursement, labor-hour and time-materials)
- Adheres to pre-competed and streamlined ordering procedures
- Accommodates federal guidelines regarding enterprise architecture and other IT compliance standards and protocols
- Requires Top Secret facility clearances for awardees
Sales and Business Development
Contact our sales staff for assistance with your requirements by calling toll free 1-800-70TELOS or via their contact information below.
Contracts FAX number: 703-724-3854
For more than 25 years, Telos Corporation has pursued a single goal: to empower and protect the enterprise with continuous security assurance for people, systems, and information.
- ISO 9001:2015
- Name: Quality Management System
- Expires: 03/31/2023
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Name: IT Service Management System
- Expires: 06/01/2025
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Name: Information Security Management System
- Expires: 05/16/2025
- CMMI-Dev Level 3
- Expires: 02/05/2024 – Appraisal #51697
CONTRACT INSURANCE meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 LIABILITY, and expires on 4/30/2022.
Telos has a DCMA approved Cost Accounting System POC: Grace K. Andriliunas, Contract Administrator
2021 CDP scores will be released on December 7, 2021.
Alliant 2 Press Release:
GSA Selects Telos to Offer IT Services under $50 Billion Alliant 2 Contract