Inventory control solutions and asset tracking to improve efficiency, visibility, cost savings.
With inventory control and asset tracking solutions from Telos, defense and federal organizations can free their RFID-based inventory control systems from the constraints of the wired enterprise network. Logisticians and commanders can enjoy complete asset-tracking visibility into the status and location of materiel at every moment thanks to a secure solution that costs less and deploys faster than traditional wired networks.
- Integration of 802.11x and 802.16 technologies to enable a complete RFID-based inventory tracking solution
- Complies with DOD 8500.1 / FIPS 140 requirements for wireless security
- Works with Battle Command and Sustainment Support System (BCS3) to give commanders real-time visibility into status and location of inventory
- Time and cost savings – up and running within hours; no laying of cable
- Flexibility – access points can be easily re-deployed to accommodate new locations and configurations