Integrated, high-bandwidth information transport systems support current and future mission requirements.
Telos uses commercial off-the-shelf products to maximize current IT investments and provide the full scope of connectivity for all information transport requirements, including classified and unclassified data, voice, video, sensor, and imagery traffic.
We can integrate into existing ducts, conduits, racks, closets, and other facilities, and can build new facilities as needed by the customer. As with all our network solutions, we perform extensive site surveys, systems engineering, design, certification & accreditation, testing, and other tasks required for the design and installation of a satisfactory solution.
- Distribution systems, premises wiring, and network systems
- Inside and outside plant engineering and installation
- Twisted-pair copper, single-mode and multi-mode fiber
- Distribution systems, cross-connects, patch panels, other termination hardware
- Integration with voice and data hubs/switches
- VoIP enabled solutions built to C2VGLAN requirements
- Secure (FIPS 140-2) wireless point-to-point links and networks where needed
- Installation by RCDD and BICSI-registered personnel
- C&A conducted according to DIACAP and/or other controlling standards
- All work done within TIA/EIA and other industry-standard specifications