Touch-optimized application development training in Microsoft Surface™ and other platforms.
Learn Microsoft Surface with hands-on training -- literally.
As you delve deeper into the fascinating world of Microsoft Surface and touch-optimized applications, you’ll want to modify and enhance your Surface applications and even develop some of your own. Telos Advanced Technologies Group offers a comprehensive three-day training course to get you started working with and developing for the Microsoft Surface multi-touch platform. Training includes classroom teaching and discussion as well as intensive lab work with the Microsoft Surface platform.
Day One: Microsoft Surface Overview
- Introduction to Microsoft Surface
- Thinking about the multi-touch environment
- Thinking about the multi-user environment
- Surface elements: hardware and software
- Microsoft Surface platform overview and architecture
- Platform set-up and calibration
Day Two: Application Development for Microsoft Surface
- Differences between Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Surface Windows
- Designing for the Microsoft Surface user interface
- Modifying existing applications for Microsoft Surface
- Applications and customization
- Application installation
- Testing and debugging
- Application integration with Microsoft Surface
- Deploying Microsoft Surface applications
Tools for Surface Development
- Development tools for Microsoft Surface
- Working with ScatterView
- Interacting with physical objects
- Using identity tags
- Optimizing applications for Microsoft Surface
- Working with objects
- Object manipulation
For scheduled training dates and for more information, please contact:
Travel and Accommodations
Microsoft, Microsoft Surface and the Microsoft Surface logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.