Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Telos cybersecurity consulting practice provides IT security consulting services and solutions throughout the federal government. With more than 140 highly skilled, certified IT security professionals on staff, Telos offers a full range of cybersecurity services and enterprise IT security consulting and implementation on both a firm-fixed price and time and materials basis. These services include:
Telos also has US Government Agency-accredited secure facilities in the greater Washington area to support our work.
Firm-fixed-price services that ensure fast and effective deployment of your IT risk and compliance solutions.
Telos offers a full range of enterprise cybersecurity services and enterprise IT security implementation on both a firm-fixed price and time and materials basis to help you achieve rapid results.
Telos offers the industry’s only firm-fixed price turnkey risk assessment/A&A services, as well as a complete set of Xacta software implementation service packages. Our consultants can support your requirements in the areas of:
- Cybersecurity testing and evaluation, including penetration testing
- Vulnerability and risk assessment
- Cybersecurity policy and plan development/review (CONOPS, SETAP, Contingency Planning, Disaster Recovery)
- Configuration management, design and remediation
- Malicious code review
Throughout every consulting project, Telos shares its best practices and corporate knowledge. In this way, we transfer our expertise to our customers, providing you with a level set and the ability to confidently monitor, manage, and improve your risk posture on an ongoing basis.
Enterprise cybersecurity expertise
The Telos cybersecurity team consists of more than 140 enterprise IT security experts, many of whom are Certified Security Professionals (CISSP, CPP) as well as certified IT product specialists. Our senior project leaders have been working in the information assurance industry since its inception. The vast majority of our staff members hold Top Secret security clearances or above and average at least five years of experience:
- Developing, evaluating and implementing cybersecurity policy
- Conducting risk assessments
- Performing related testing to secure and optimize our nation's most critical and secret information technology systems